|Status:||The Auction Is Now Over|
|Bidding Opens:||Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:00 PM|
|Bidding Closes:||Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:45 PM|
|Currency:||CAD (Canadian Dollars)|
Questions regarding this auction or the items in the auction? Log in with your account to contact the auction's administrator.
— ADVERTISEMENT —
Welcome To The Auction!
Thank you for supporting the Kingston Humane Society’s spring auction which coincides with our annual Bowl for the Animals event, taking place on April 9th at Cloverleaf Bowling Lanes. All proceeds will go towards providing food, shelter, and life-saving medical care to the homeless, abused and neglected animals that come into our care. Want to participate in Bowl for the Animals? Visit the “News & Events” section of our website!
The Kingston Humane Society was founded in 1884 to provide shelter & care for homeless animals, and to investigate cases of animal cruelty in Kingston and surrounding communities. We are a non-profit and registered charity, receiving no government funding for our charitable work. We promote responsible pet ownership, compassion, and respect for all animals. Our mission is to work with our community to provide leadership in the humane treatment of all animals, to address the causes of animal suffering, to encourage people to take responsibility for their animal companions, and to provide care for animals who are neglected, abused, exploited, stray or homeless.
Winning Bidder Payment Information
Winning bidders will be contacted at the end of the auction to make arrangements for payment and pickup of their items.
Payment Types Accepted:
- Cash (In person only please)
- Debit Card (in person)
- MasterCard or Visa (in person or by telephone)
- Online payment via PayPal. A PayPal account is not required
Winning Bidder Item Pickup:
Winning Bidders can pick their items up after 1pm on April 19th. If paying through PayPal, please bring a copy of proof of payment for our records. Please note that all auction items must be picked up by April 30th before 4pm.
Kingston Humane Society
1 Binnington Court
General Auction Information
- The time on this server will be used to determine the start and end times of the auction. This time may be off from your local time. Refer to the approximate time in the right hand side of this page.
- When the auction closes, all bidders will receive an e-mail regarding the status of the items they have bid on.
- The highest bid placed on an item, by auction close, is the winner. There can only be one winner per auction item. The auction administrator (group hosting the auction) agrees to sell the item to the highest bidder.
- You must register an account in order to place bids. Click Register on the upper right hand side of this page in the login area. Once you have registered, a confirmation/activation will be emailed to you. You must click on the link in the email message to complete the registration process. If you haven't received your confirmation email, please check your "junk mail" or "spam" folder as it may have gone there. You can also re-request the confirmation email. The link for resending the activation code can be found in the login area.
NOTE: eFlea provides a service that facilitates silent auctions for charities & groups/fundraisers. The items up for bids in this auction are listed by the group raising the funds. eFlea is not responsible for the accuracy of the item listings. Please verify item details with the auction administrator(s) prior to placing any bid(s). While eFlea tries to verify the auction administrator(s) and charity/group, we cannot guarantee their validity. Please be cautious and participate only in auctions where you are familiar with the groups and/or administrators.
— ADVERTISEMENT —